Wednesday, January 31

Today's post is brought to you by wonderful Smacked Knitless and a really big sugar high, whheee!!


I got my 2nd LJ secret pal (third if you count the christmas present package, but since Smacked Knitless doesn't think that this package was good enough, btw I think it was frackin' fantastic!) Soooo, I got this wonderful pet worthy Plymouth Yarn Royal Bamboo (100% bamboo) in colourway #20, which is a wonderful mix of blues and greens. It's so soft and pretty, the colours remind me of the colours that you would find in the ocean water of some tropical paradise. I also got a Grow Your Own Dog!!! She is soooo cute and I hope that it will bring me luck on my up and coming interview for a guide dog (I'm legally blind and use a white cane, and frankly got sick of people ignoring it, tripping over it as well as leaning on it and breaking them. I'm a huge dog lover, my partner is a cat lover (I love cats but I'm allergic to them) by nature but he'll learn to love dogs soon I hope! Last but surely not least I got the Dec06-Jan07 issue of crochet today, I've been on a knitting frenzy and can't wait to put down th pattern in it because I love knitting but it takes soooo long compared to crochet, or is it just me?e pointy sticks for my hook to work up some of the Silly me I forgot a big bag of gummy bears that I enjoyed when I was flipping with the magazine, I think I ate a few too many though *rubs belly*.