Thursday, January 25

YAY For FO"s!!

I feel really productive today because I have two --yep that's right two-- FO's. A long while back I started a lovely scarf/wrap for one of my LJ friends Slut Bunwalls and I'm finally finished! I can't believe it took me this long because it is plain ole' garter stitch, then again that also could be the reason why LOL. Here's a picture of the scarf to show of the pretty colours in the yarn, it's Red Heart's Light & Lofty in Spice and it took 2 skiens on size 10 mm (size 15 US) needles. I really love this scarf/wrap and probably will make one for myself, maybe in a different colourway though.

Another FO is the Bejewled Scarf yay!! knit this up for Lolly's Informal Knitalong, click here for info as well as for myself :-D Yarn: Laines Du Nord Mulberry Silk in Black 100% handwash lie flat 50g 125m recommended size 3.5-4 mm needles, for this pattern it is worked up in size 5 mm bamboo straight needles. I put the sharpie there to show scale. I also took a close-up picture of the lace pattern for anyone who wants to see what it looks like. This is my first lace project and I started knitting in November 2006, so please ignore the mistakes *grins*