Saturday, January 27

Just couldn't resist

So I had received a e-mail from Connie of Pick Up Sticks saying that there are a some openings in the Pick Up Sticks Sock Club and I couldn't say no. I had purchased some Zen sockyarn from her site and can't wait till I get that as well.

I was pointed to the direction of this fantastic Canadian yarn site by the Lime & Violet podcast, *drool* and after a while for said drooling I decided to purchase some yummy sock yarn that I'm not allergic to. I not sure what made me sign up for the sock club considering that I'm allergic to probably all the yarn I will be getting, but I don't care!! I do cheat and where my merino socks over cotton socks, so I'll just take lots of anti-histmines and allergy reaction killers to knit up the lovely yarn that I will be getting every month :-D Great prices and yummy yarn, go and drool then buy some here. Sorry all those on a yarn diet, I promise I've done enough stash enhancement to cover what you haven't.

I also bought myself the Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawl from Susan of I'm Knitting As Fast as I Can. I really enjoy reading her blog and love her patterns. For all of you who follow Knitty.com, she is the awesome designer of Branching Out, which is also on my to-knit list!

Well that's enough for me because the boys should be home soon with sushi and my beer should be cold by now. Mmmm beer and sushi and I promise no drunk knitting and frogging :-D I leave you with the yarn prOn I promised