Monday, February 5

Socks flying of my needles

I just typed up a nice long post only to lose it,  Argg I hate blogger sometimes there really needs to 
be an auto-save *sigh*  So since it's late I don't have to retype everything that I had wanted to post about so 
here the short version.  I started knitting socks!  Yay me, I'm at the gusset of the class sock in 
Sensational Knitted Socks book by Charlene Schurch  Soon I will be able to knit up the yummy
Zen Garden sock yarn I just got from Pickup Sticks.  

Other WIPs/FO news, I started and finished a skinny scarf in the beautiful bamboo yarn that I
talked about in my previous post.  It's perfect for project spectrum and will be posting pics soon as I find some time.  Also I finished one of the legwarmers and will be casting on the second one sometime this week or next.

Arrggg, i haven't been able to post as much as I wanted to because our main computer has issues and we had to back-up data onto our network then re-install the evil MS Windows.  I really want a Mac, but DH is too cheap to purchase one for me even though I wanted a i-book instead of the laptop I have.  Oh well, at least I'm not on a yarn diet!!  Darn it's late and I'm getting yelled at to get into bed, I'll do a proper post with picture when I get some more time!