Thursday, May 31

Yarn addiction

So I had set a limit on how much new yarn I was going to buy and I was going to hold off buying more yarn after my vacation yarn spree. Well I didn't make it even a week of being home before I made two yarn purchases online. I purchased some Panda Cotton from The Loopy Ewe and Cacade Fixation in various colourways, as well as 11 balls of Rowan Calmer for a sweater or cartigan from WEBS. Bad me! However I have some new yarn coming in the mail soon. My birthday is in 13 days from now, so I could look at it as a early birthday present from myself! Lol, it could work really *big grin*

I have misplaced my camera USB cord so once I find it then I'll post pics of my stash enhancements from Dharma in San Rafael plus cute pics of my package from my secret pal. BTW she is very awesome I loved the beaded yarn; however if you are reading this do you know how many yards that lovely hank is?? Thank you secret pal, lots of hugs from me and some licks and wiggles from "Miss Maylee"