Friday, May 25

Firefox is a bad drug for Blogger

It really sucks but seems like Firefox and Blogger are not getting along right now! I had to use the evil IE to update this blog :-( I swear I had more posts this month, but it seems like they didn't actually work out.

I got my package from my secret pal; however I have to load the pictures from my camera before I post them. I'll wait till then to brag about what I got. Miss Maylee modeled the secret pal package for me so look out in the next few days for super cute pictures.

In knitting news, I have sorta finished a project when I was a GDB training with my guide dog. My second Horcrux sock is done, all I need to do is Kitchner the toe! Yay me! I ended up frogging my Branching Out scarf that I used Tilli Thomas' Disco Lights because it was too hard of a pattern for the yarn -- it has sequins, which are getting stuck and ruining the silk itself. So I decided to use a simpler lace pattern that I found in The Odd Ball Knitting book. Now that I'm home I'll be able to knit more and will have some more FO's in the near future. Also I'll clean up my FO list.