Sunday, May 27

Again waiting

I'm still waiting on my summer IK magazine. I'm hoping that it will speed up getting here because I did just renew for two more years! If not I might just cancel my subscription because I can buy the magazine in stores weeks before my copy comes in the mail. I wonder what the point of even having them send it to me is lately!

Still not able to log in using Firefox and I refuse to switch back to the lower versions. It's a pain using IE and I hate it dearly.

As for my knitting projects, I haven't kitchnered the toe yet on my Horcrux sock; however I did start a new sock. Jaywalkers with the awesome BMFA's Sock Candy in Kabuki that Connie from Pickup Sticks sent me. I am working on my silk lace diamond scarf that I may gift to my great grandmother for her birthday that is coming along pretty well. Pictures to come in the future since I'm still trying to get settled at home here.