Wednesday, May 16

First of all I wanted to say I swear I posted here this month!! I guess that I closed the window before actually hitting the post button thinking I had already finished posting it. Shows you how much sleep we get here at GDB's San Rafael campus! Lol, I'm lucky if I manage five hours sleep :-(

In knitting news, I was able to hit a yarn shop here called Dharma and I'll probably update with mystash enhancements a few days after I get home. Also, I am almost finished the second Horcrux sock all I need to do is kitchener stitch the toe. I have been doing more frogging than knitting but that's alright it's the process and the finished object is a bonus! Well I hear the dinner bell being played so I need to run. I'm still alive and being keep really busy at guide dog school. After dinner it's yoga and then some packing before bed. Take care everyone!