Monday, June 4

Pictures!

Well I finally got my issue of IK and I'll go through that later. Another important thing is I have found my USB cord for my camera, so this post is going to be picture heavy, ok not that heavy *big grin*





Here's a picture of my guide dog, "Maylee" showing off my package from my secret pal.


'

I received a lovely hank of beaded silk, a bag of yummy cherry sours, 3 balls of Elsebeth Lavold Cotton Patine in colourway #18 Linden, one ball of Elsebeth Lavold Cotton Patine in colouway #15 Misty, a really cute sheep card that I'm allergic to *sniff* and sheep tissue.














Here is my Jaywalker WIP. I am using BMFA Sock Candy 96% Cotton and 4% Elite using US #1 bamboo needles I started it around approx. June 1. This yarn is only slightly stretchy, definately not like Casade Fixation, but it will make a nice warm thicker cotton sock.











This is my lacy diamond scarf WIP. I am using Tilli Tomas' Discolights in Olive. I can't recall the needle size, but I'm using my KnitPicks Options needles.