Friday, April 27

Wish there was more time in the day...

So I'm here in San Rafael working really hard in Guide Dog School. I arrived on the 22nd and I got my beautiful Maylee on the 25th. It was here birthday yesterday, she is now 2 and showing me that she is an adolescent! It's only Friday and I can't believe how far we have come!! There have been ups and downs already and there will many more to come during our training here, but we will pull through. Her saliva is giving me hives, so I am conditioning her not to lick me. Trust me this training hurts both of us a little because I love her licking me and she absolutely enjoys doing so.

In knitting news, I haven't had time to knit since the airplane. My second Horcrux sock is calling me but I really haven't had time to get to it. I'm hoping soon I'll be able to pull it out and work on a few stitches. I wonder if they won't mind if I knitted in lectures...

Anyhoo, I am on a time limit because I want to get to bed early. I just want everyone to know that I am alive and we are both doing great If you want to see a pic of my guide dog, Maylee and I, check out my guide dog school lj (here) I try to update it at least every few days; however things great really crazy busy here and sometimes there isn't time to get everything that you need to get down in the time that you have. If anyone has a time winder like Hermione in HP does, please get ahold of me because I really, really need one desperately.