Wednesday, February 7



Here's my project spectrum skinny scarf. I used the yarn I got from my LJ secret pal and crocheted up this pretty scarf. It's the perfect colours for project spectrum's colours, which is blue, white and grey. This yarn is a mixture of blues, greens. little bit of white and silvery-blue grey. I defiantely will be looking for this yarn here, it's Plymouth Yarn's Royal Bamboo in colourway #20. It reminds me of the calming colours of a tropical water, mmm paradise.




Here is some beautiful yarn prOn. It's Zen Garden's handpainted cotton lycra fingering weight, yummy sock yarn for those with wool allergies! Once I figure out sock knitting and DPN's I'm going to make myself some lovely pairs of socks with these yarns.

I finally gave up and purchased a ball winder and my mailman should be bringing that to me as well as my knitpicks options in the next few weeks. I also have some sage green hemp yarn coming in so I can knit up the wicked hemp bag inDominknitrix's book Whip Your Knittig into Shape. I can't wait to start on the bag!