Friday, February 16

So the universe has been telling me that I shouldn't knit up my lovely cabled toque, but I should be casting on the second leg warmer for my sis-in-law who happens to arrive sometime next week from Europe. I have casted on that hat over 4x's only to get to the part when I start to decrease only to have to rip it out due to my lovely family distracting me at the worst possible times. *sigh* I should listen to the universe methinks.

I have also casted on my first branching out scarf disco lights in olive. I can't wait till I get enough courage to start on my Simple Knitted Bodice because tilla tomas's silk is just so yummy! I also am trying out my new Knitpick's Options for my branching out WIP. I Luuuurrrrvvveeee these interchangables!!!! They are pointy and slick, with a smooth transition between the cable and the needles. I just wish that there was a 16 inch cable *sigh*. I have received the Lana Knits Hemp For Knitting AllHemp6 #102 sprout hanks that I ordered to make the Homegrown Bag in Jennifer Stafford's Domiknitrix Book and once I get a chance I want to start on that project. I should finish some of the projects I have on needles before start new ones, lol!!! I'm almost finished my second bejeweled scarf that I'm making in SWTC's Oasis soysilk in the chocolate colourway, very tasty indeed.

I have some more yarn on order and have purchased some more books, but I'll leave that for another day. Have a great weekend and happy knitting!!