Wednesday, February 14

Frogging Frusteration

I love my family I do but due to them pestering me I have had to frog the hat I started making on Friday 3x's!! The universe don't want me to have a wonderful knitted cabled toque to keep my little head warm. I'm thinking of going to the LYS close to my chiropractor's office (have an appointment which I should be getting ready for right now!) but I hate going in there because the lady who works there when the owner isn't there is so rude and acts if I'll steal something or whatever even though I spend around $60-100 every time I step in there. *sigh* She was ever ruder to me when I only crocheted; however the owner is awesome and it's really close to me so I'l end up going. Maybe I'll find something that inspires me to make a sweater! Oh look it the time I'll have to blog more later.