Tuesday, June 26

SP 10 Reveal Package finally revealed!


I got my last secret pal 10 package probably last week or so, but I've been a naughty SP and haven't posted about it yet. Sorry Amy! Here's what was in the package:a beautiful cake of black silk with beads, two balls of Gedifra Beauty Cotton and tasty mint soap. Also a reveal letter. Thanks Amy :-D Visit my great SP here and say hi. I've enjoyed being spoiled by you, once again thank you and when I have time I really want to make a lovely lace scarf out of the gorgeous silk you sent!


Here's the Panda Cotton I purchased from The Loopy Ewe
It's soft and pretty, but be careful it can split easily. The two balls on the right side are faded jeans the colour is a little off. The lone ball up top is strawberries and limes (making a monkey sock from my sockapalooza pal with it, the other ball is being knit up). Lastly the balls on the left are blueberries - grapes

More stash enhancement is the Handmaiden Seasilk I bought from Pickup Sticks. They are beautiful colourways: Burgundy and Mineral.


There is more to add to the Stash Enhancment but you can look for yourself on my flickr account. I got some rowan calmer in oynx hopefully enough for a carti or sweater, two balls of wick, and some balls of cascade fixation