Sunday, March 18

Hello, Goodbye I'm late I'm late I'm late

So I finally found my cord for my camera!! Here is a really late pics of my last package from my awesome LJSP3 pal, Smacked Knitless (LJ name: strange_muse) I apologize for the lateness of my acknowledging your fantastic last package to me. Inside is 3 balls of cascade pima tencel (50% pima cotton and 50% tencel) is a beautiful colour and super soft. I almost want to keep it for petting yarn but I think that these balls are going to become a pair of Fetching. Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's book Yarn Harlot The Secret Life of a Knitter (I love this book and read it right away and will read it again and again), M shaped-sticky notes, cute dog card and a large bag of the yummiest loose leaf peppermint tea! I loved being spoiled by strange_muse and every package was
special with stuff that showed she really took the time to get to know me and my allergies, lol! I'm happy to say the pictures of the yummy yarn are very close to the colour in person.

In other news, I will be M.I.A. here and on LJ for over a week or so because we are taking a road trip to California. Since we have had very little sun this winter, I am craving to feel it's warmth and the sand between my feet, so off we go to visit relatives in the San Fran. area for spring break! So no no-sheep yarn prOn till I get back, but I also will have pictures of the Monterey Bay Aquarium and I'm excited about visiting the aquarium because it will be my first trip to it. Giant jellyfish here I come!

Posted by Picasa