Wednesday, March 14

Camera USB cord MIA

Since my camera's USB cord has been missing-in-action I noticed I haven't really posted here at all. I have received some awesome sock yarn in the mail last week. I got my order of Panda Cotton from The Loopy Ewe and some Zen Garden sock yarn (as well as sock blockers and some Pony Pearl DPNs) from Pick Up Sticks. Sheri from Pick Up Sticks was so sweet and sent me some of BMFA's Sock Candy in the colourway Kabuki! Go buy some yarn from her there is a link on my side bar, awesome customer service, free shipping to Canada and US for orders over $60 CDN. How can you go wrong it's free shipping!!

I still have Knitty's Branching Out on my needles and a plain old stockinette sock with a ribbed cuff. I am thinking of making the Sock Candy yarn into Jaywalkers, so I have the first skein on the ball winder then it's swatch time!!