Thursday, December 21

Shiny and new

So I decided to try out blogger for my fiber/crafting journal because vox is just plain boring and I wanted to try something different from livejournal, which is where my personal journal is located.

I started knitting last month and haven't really stopped since then. Knitting fever has completely taken over and I haven't really touch any of my crochet projects since my first knitting class. So it's that time of year where most knitters and crocheters are frantically trying to finish their projects that they are gifting to their loved ones. The Winter Solstice is coming up so fast, but thank goodness all those who are getting gifts from me for the Solstice are awesomely patient. You know who you are and you rock! I am happy that most of the other gifts I'm working on are not due to around x-mas or after giving me time to work. I just started knitting in November and since then I haven't really touched my crochet hooks, except for the wonderful Brittany birch hook that I got from Smacked Knitless my secret lj pal. I <3>I've been procrastinating writing in this journal, but I've decided to stop stalling even if I am friendless so far. This is going to be where I can tab dump my knitting and crochet bookmarks, and talk obsessively about knitting and crochet or any crafting I'm doing without driving my poor LJ friends nuts.

So back to holiday knitting for me, pictures to come once I finish up some more projects.