Sunday, December 31

I found my yarn for the Bejeweled Scarf


Today's the last day to purchase the Bejeweled Scarf and have a large amount of the proceeds go F.I.R.E's Mogolia Project if you haven't gotten your pattern quick go now!!

I found two balls of Laines Du Nord Mulberry Silk in Black in my stash, so I'm knitting my Bejeweled scarf with it on my 6mm bamboo needles. I wanted to use my Como Seta ball that my secret pal, Smacked Knitless sent me, but *sigh* it wasn't enough yardage for the pattern and I don't have time to order another ball or hunt for it in my LYSs. I guess I'll have to find another pattern for that awesome blue heather silk yarn. Since I'm allergic to a lot of the fantastic luxury yarns out there and I haven't had time to go find some SWTC's soy silk or bamboo yarns, it's yummy silk for me!!