Tuesday, December 26

Frantic Holiday Knitting comes to an end

X-mas has come and gone, alas no more holiday knitting or crocheting to do till next year. I'm going to make crafted goods next year for x-mas and winter solstice gifts; however I'm going to start early and plan them like I said I was going to do.

I ended up yesterday franticly knitting and sewing in ends at x-mas breakfast at my in-laws! Good thing is I got them done in time to go to x-mas dinner at my partner's aunts house and was able to make our holiday dinner at my house without worrying about not having the other side of the families presents done. I hope they like them because I wasn't there to give them out. I know that my m-in-law liked them because she chose hers first and was happy when I told her she was aloud to have first pick!

Now it's time to start some knitting for me yay!! I also got an awesome present that was crafting related from my in-laws a organizer for my yarn and crafting stuff with wheels. Let's see how long it takes to fill it up, lol.